Friday 13 July 2018

Became Positive Person

I think i am going to be Positive Person.

My childhood is full of trouble and problem. I regret every time, why i have such a problems, why only me???

But i learn so many things from this.

Yesterday, I was going to College and its rainy season, my vehicles slipped in the road and i fallen. There are so many scratches in my leg and hand. Its really very panic. 

But later on, i just thinking that i was fallen, but what happened if my mom was with me at that time. If She was with me, We both hurt badly. Because before met an accident, i dropped my mom in her office and i was going to college

I forget my problems and thank to god. This thing not happened when my mom was with me.

I realized that i started thinking with positive vibe. Its really feel better. To fall in the road It just a incident. However its painful, but positive thinking can reveal your pain. 

So start to think positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Woman's Day

Dear Women, You don’t need make-up, confidence in your face is enough, 😀 You don’t need attention, smile in your lips is enou...