Wednesday 10 October 2018

Rifle Training

Yeah.. Today I completed my Childhood Dream.

I completed Rifle Training.

This blog is about my experience. 

C. R. T. means Civilian Rifle Training. This concept of this training is that when our country is in trouble and Army and Policemen are not enough to handle the situation that time, Government can gave the Rifle to the civilian to save themselves and other citizens. (Wow!! This is really good concept. I love this. But i think this type of situation was happened in 1947 era, Nowadays our army is really very strong. They are capable in each and every situation). 

While taking the training we have do physical exercise every morning. I am not habitual to running and some other exercise. But its a part of training, we must follow it. 

In this 10 days course, i lived an army officer and policemen life. 

However physical exercise is only for 45 minutes, but its really tiring.
I run like an army.
I marched like them.
I did physical training like them.
I was firing like them.
Our coach were same as army men also. They scolded us very badly.
I had nightmare also. 

After having such a training, i started respecting all the Policemen and Army Men. They really have very hard training. 

But its really very good experience. In this 10 days i got so many contacts. Other trainee were really very good and kind hearted people. They make my journey memorable. 

Everyone were laughing at me when i said them, "i want to learn rifle." They said me you can't carry it. Yes they are right i can't carry a rifle. Its completely "Out of the Box" for me. If in fear i was not going to take training, i never ever understand how the experience is. You feel really very good and proud, when you do something beyond your strength. I proud on myself, i never give up. 

At last, i mesmerized my favorite line of "Fast and Furious" songs,
"i never fear death or dying,
I only fear never trying". 

Whatever the people said about me or laugh at me. But i ignore them and trying to do this. And did something different. 

Don't fear of fear, do something different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Woman's Day

Dear Women, You don’t need make-up, confidence in your face is enough, 😀 You don’t need attention, smile in your lips is enou...